Mares XR DR Tek Set
Compact and rugged, the DR Deep Reg Second Stage is strong and resistant - ideal for scootering, deep, cold and wreck diving!
- High-performance second stage
- Stable flow without excessive positive-pressure breathing (VAD - Vortex Assisted Design)
- No need for user adjustments
- Compact and rugged – All metal body is made from high-impact chrome and nickel-plated brass
- Slightly negatively buoyant
- Strong and resistant, Ideal for scootering, deep, cold and wreck diving
- Cold water resistant
- Cover design disperses water flow around the second-stage diaphragm and reduces the free flow (Mesh Grid Design)
- Easy-to-push purge
Comes as part of a complete technical set including:
- 2 x DR Second Stages
- 2 x 25XR First Stages
- 2 x hoses (56cm - 210cm)
- 1 x Neck Regulator Bungee
- 1 x Dead Bolt Snap
ACT Valve - Advanced Coating Technology
Advanced Coating Technology
The new valve in the “X” systems increases durability by an astounding 600%, even under the most extreme conditions.
All Metal Technology
Outstanding mechanical reliability and high thermal conductivity make our metal 2nd stages extremely long lasting and ideal for cold water dives. The high thermal conductivity of metal reduces also the dry mouth feeling during the dive.
VAD - Vortex Assisted Design
The air bypass tube delivers air to the mouthpiece creating a swirling vortex with a low pressure area in the center that keeps the diaphragm down during inhalation, for very sensitive and easy breathing at all depths.
DFC - Dynamic Flow Control
Minimizes intermediate pressure drop during inhalation thus maximizing gas delivery, especially under extreme conditions.