First in its class, the Aqualung i470T is an intuitive, stylish dive computer with Bluetooth communication and wireless air integration. With stylish and instinctive design, the watch-style i470T dive computer is packed with features that will keep you connected and on all your dive explorations. You can easily connect to Aqualung's free Diverlog+ app on your mobile device to wirelessly log your dives and manage computer settings. After any dive, share your interesting data and photos on social media. Complete with hoseless air integration, 4 operating modes, and the ability to switch between 3 nitrox mixes and 3 transmitters, the i470T will be a compact «mission control» on your wrist.
- Bluetooth connects wirelessly to Aqualung's free DiverLog+ app.
- Using your smartphone, tablet or laptop, the DiverLog+ app (available for iOS and Android) allows you to wirelessly interact with your i470T via the latest Bluetooth Smart technology.
- Remotely control all your i470T settings, view Log and Profile data, add location, notes and other details, as well as store and share photos and videos of your dive.
- 4 operating modes. Air, Nitrox, Gauge (with run timer), and Freedive (tracks calculations to allow unrestricted switching between Dive and Freedive).
- User-changeable standard battery and data retention.
- Uses globally-available standard batteries and maintains settings and calculations between battery changes.
- Switch between up to 3 Nitrox mixes with 3 Transmitters Mixes up to 100% O2 with no restrictions.
- Audible alarms and additional high-visibility LED warning light for increased safety.
- Single button access to last dive display (max depth and bottom time).
- User selectable deep stop with countdown timer.
- History Mode records last 24 dives.
For more information about the difference between dive computers, read this blog!