Designed for readability, the SCUBAPRO Luna 2.0 AI wrist-mount dive computer features a large, high-contrast display screen and bright LED backlight. Its wireless air integration feature enables you to monitor tank pressure easily, plus provides true remaining bottom time (RBT) and allows your air consumption to be factored into the decompression calculation. With the Luna 2.0, your dive data has never been easier to read.
Click here and read our Blog about the Scubapro Luna 2.0!
- Easy to Read Screen: Wide, high contrast black and white LCD display screen with large characters and a bright LED backlight.
- Thin, Low Profile: Slim thermoplastic housing utilizes oil fill technology for reliable performance.
- Simple Two Button Control: Intuitive menu and control makes it straightforward to operate
- Wireless Air Integration: Monitors tank pressure and provides true remaining bottom time (RBT) calculations based on the workload from breathing.
- Choice of 2 Algorithms: Predictive Multi-Gas Buhlmann ZH-L16 ADT MB PMG or ZH-L16+GF (Gradient Factor).
- Three Dive Modes & Nitrox Compatible: Scuba, Gauge & Apnea. Nitrox compatible (100%) with 3 selectable gases.
- PDIS (Profile Dependent Intermediate Stops): Calculates an intermediate stop based on N2 loading, current and previous dives, and breathing mixes for safer diving.
- Personalization: MB (Microbubble) Levels lets you adjust the level of conservatism in the ADT algorithm to match your experience level, age and physical conditioning.
- Human Factor Diving: Optional heart rate monitor (sold separately) records heartbeat and skin temperature that can be factored into the decompression calculation along with workload.
- Convenient Bluetooth® LE Interface: Lets you download dives to any iOS or Android device or PC/Mac. Firmware can be user updated.
- Comfortable Wrist Strap: Includes a soft flexible blue silicone wrist strap with stainless clasp.
- Durable: Blue silicone housing case cover & pre-installed screen protector.
- User-changeable Battery: CR2450 battery is rated for up to two years/300 dives.
- Alternate Securing Method: Bungee mounts available on the corner of the housing.
- Also included is a Transmitter Smart + Pro
Smart+ Pro Transmitter
Enjoy the convenience of air integration without the hassle of a dangling hose. The low-profile transmitter screws into a high pressure port on your first stage and relays tank pressure and true remaining bottom time (RBT) to the computer screen. Featuring a more visible built-in LED on top of the cap, it provides an estimate of tank pressure when the first stage is attached to a tank letting you know if the tank has gas without needing to activate the computer.
- Easy to use, you only need to pair it to your computer once - the first time you use it.
- Coded transmission technology prevents interference between different dive computers.
- Compact size improves first stage mounting options.
- More visible LED indicator status light: 1450 PSI and over = Slow Short Blinking Green Light; Between 1450 PSI and 725 PSI = Short Double Blinking Yellow Light; Below 725 PSI = Long Single Blink Red Light.
- Powered by a user-replaceable CR-2PE/BN lithium battery that's good for three years or 250 to 300 hours of diving, whichever comes first.
- Compatible with the HUD, G2 and A2 personal dive computers.
Click here and read our Blog about Scubapro computers!
|Number of Gases
|ZH-L16 ADT MB, ZH-L16 GF
|Freediving, Scuba, Gauge
|Black & White
|Estimated Battery Life
|2 Years / 300 Dives
|Battery Replacement Type
|Number of Control Buttons
|XL Dot Matrix Display