Click on the product to see if its in stock!
Definition 7MM Set Female
Definition 7MM Set Female is the perfect set for cold water diving with titanium plush and IR technologies for extra warmth during your dive.
This set contains:
- Scubapro Definition 7 MM
- Scubapro Definition Body
- Scubapro Seawing Nova Finns
- Scubapro HD Boot
- Scubapro G-Flex Glove
Specifications Scubapro Definition 7MM Female
- Titanium plush, StretchTec, Ultraspan
- 7mm thickness
- X-FOAM material
- Back, collar, wrists, ankles zippers
- Rear spine pad/I-Grip
- Stretch neoprene, 3D cut
- Glideskin neoprene seals
- Super stretchy, highest level of comfort
- 5mm thickness in black with pink detail for women
- X-FOAM material
- Stretch inserts on the chest, perfect for female divers
- Stretchtec sides reduce water circulation
- 3D cut guarantees a perfect ﬁt
- Spine pad for back comfort with BC and tank weight
- Seals and zippers on neck collar, wrists and ankles
- I-Grip strap keeps computer securely attached
- 22 Sizes
Specifications Scubapro 6mm vest Female
- 6mm thermal protection vest for 7mm and 5mm Deﬁnition steamer
- X-FOAM formula neoprene
- Attached hood
- In men's and women's sizes
Technical information Scubapro Seawing Nova
- Built with a space-age Monprene elastomer that is virtually indestructible. It includes a special additive to enhance stiffness and deliver excellent kicking feedback.
- Proprietary G4 articulated joint allows the entire blade to pivot and generate thrust.
- Wing-shaped blade creates a near-perfect balance of stiffness and flex.
- Variable Blade Geometry wing tips arc upwards, providing more power and increasing stability.
- Pivot Control technology ensures that the most efficient 45-degree angle of attack is maintained no matter how easy or hard you kick.
- Marine-grade bungee strap is self-adjusting, comfortable, extremely durable, and makes easy work of donning and doffing the fin.
- Re-engineered footplate with co-molded Grip Pads provides a dependable non-skid grip on wet surfaces.
Technical Features Scubapro Seawing Nova
Performance and grip on slippery surfaces is better than ever.
- The foot pocket's ergonomic toe box is ultra comfortable while the Power Plate footplate extends all the way to the back of the heel, maximizing power transmission while minimizing leg and ankle strain.
- Co-molded Thermo Plastic Vulcanizate (TPV) heel pad and mid-sole pad with rough surface provide an excellent non-slip grip on wet surfaces. The TPV is highly tear resistant and durable.
- Revised blade geometry: lateral rigidity has been slightly increased to improve alternate kicks and to improve responsiveness and thrust at full power.
Specifications Scubapro 6,5mm HD Boots
- Dimond Span lining inside
- X-FOAM technology
- Top of the foot is both cushioned and protected against abrasion from the edge of the ﬁn pocket
- Reinforced toe and heel caps extend boot life
- The heel cap includes a ﬁn strap keeper
- Heavy Duty anti-slip rubber sole
Specification Scubapro G-Flex glove
- 5mm thickness
- 5-ﬁnger semi dry contoured gloves
- Zippered entry