The Oceama Torch Kaiman is a 4000 lumen torch with 90 min burntime on full power, overheat protection, battery indicator and tempered safety glass.
- Waterproof: tested 100m, 3-fold band O-Ring sealed.
- Battery type: 1x Li-ion battery 26650.
- Charge control: Digital protection against overcharging and overheating. Voltage stability, constant.
- USB-C charging cable and socket at the charging plate inside.
- Function switch: Push button, dimmable 100%/50%/SOS.
- Light source: 1xCree XHP70.2 LED (chip power 4000 lumen).
- Color temperature 6500K.
- Overheat protection - light can be used outside water - if it will get over 55°C, the light switches lower to only 400 lumen. When it has cooled down, the light will return to high level.
- Focus: 5° to 70° wide angle stepless by turning light head.
- Lampmaterial: Aircraft aluminium quality, hard anodized.
- Operating time approx. 60 min. at 100%, approx. 120 min at 50%.
- Battery indicator (green, yellow, red).
- Front glass: tempered safety glass.
- Dimensions: length approx. 21.5 cm, lamp head diameter approx. 6.2 cm, handle diameter approx. 3.5 cm.
- Weight with battery: approx. 637g.
Click here and read our Blog about dive lights!
Click here and read our Blog about the best dive lights!