The benchmark in high-performance scuba regulators, the Fusion, offers Twin Power control, optimized performance, durability and award-winning design! All this combined with the 72X first stage which, with its compact dimensions, is also adapted to recreational or tech configurations.
- 4 vertical and 4 radial LP ports (pat. Pending)
- Ideal for all tech and recreational diving configurations
- Natural DFC on all LP ports
- Pre-oriented HP ports
- Ast - 1st stage dry system
- Pearl chrome finish
- Compact dimensions
- Twin power system
- Metal 2nd stage with pearl chrome finish
- High air flow
- Wide pivoting purge button
- Superflex LP hose
- Achieved en250 work of breathing requirements at the depth of 200 m at a breathing rate of 62,5 l/min while using a breathing mix of 6,7% oxygen, 83,3% helium and 10% nitrogen. This gas mixture has a density at 200m equivalent to the density of air at 50m.
|First Stage Weight:||964g||790g|| |
|Second stage weight (g):||192g||192g||192g|
|Total Weight (including hose):||1292g||1118g|| |
|First stage:||Balanced Diaphragm|
|High pressure ports:||2 HP 7/16" UNF ports|
|Low pressure ports:||8 LP 3/8" UNF ports|
All Metal Technology
Outstanding mechanical reliability and high thermal conductivity make our metal 2nd stages extremely long lasting and ideal for cold water dives. The high thermal conductivity of metal reduces also the dry mouth feeling during the dive.
DFC - Dynamic Flow Control
Minimizes intermediate pressure drop during inhalation thus maximizing gas delivery, especially under extreme conditions.
New, flow control manages the delivery rate of your gas, from natural breathing to power breathing. The former is the traditional way of breathing a Mares regulator, (VAD) while the latter (VAD+) provides an extra push when you need it.
VAD - Vortex Assisted Design
The air bypass tube delivers air to the moutHPiece creating a swirling vortex with a low pressure area in the center that keeps the diaphragm down during inhalation, for very sensitive and easy breathing at all depths.
Extreme light weight and exceptional softness guarantee the maximum freedom of movement.