Octopus regulator specially designed for the most demanding divers.
Its main feature is a pneumatically balanced valve that minimises the breathing effort.
The Venturi effect adjuster on the mouthpiece tube increases and decreases the air flow, doing away with the risks associated with free-flow.
When scuba diving, breathing is natural and effortless.
Thanks to its light weight and ergonomic design, this regulator is very handy and easy to use.
Weight without the whip: 182 g.
- Over-sized intake diaphragm for smoother breathing, the best of its kind: 2810 mm2, 12% more than the high range models offered by competitors. Contact plate with Teflon coated cam to reduce friction.
- Pneumatic compensation mechanism to guarantee smooth exceptional flow and abundant calibrated air delivery.
- Ultralight high range 2nd stage with a mixture of semi-flexible sound-absorbing engineering plastics. Smaller size, 7.5 x 6 cm, only 5% more than the Ellipse and the lightest of all compensator models on the market at just 182 g.
- Wide angle pivot cam, enhanced to precisely transmit the inhalation effort with minimum friction with the diaphragm disc. Cam-disc diaphragm-valve mechanism with unprecedented reduced friction.
- Cold-heat exchanger located inside the second stage to prevent the air from freezing when diving in cold waters.
- Deflector Dive-Predive without metal parts to personalize the Venturi effect.
- Exhalation effort particularly reduced without having to reduce the thickness of the diaphragm. The design of the membrane retention system directs the 100% channelled flow towards the nozzles of the bow, taking advantage of a strong Venturi effect. Also, it works to direct the bubbles away from the diver’s field of vision. Embedded membrane to avoid water infiltration in case of brisk turns or jumps to enter the water.
- Pneumatically balanced
- Venturi effect adjustment
- Patented elliptical membrane
- Patented low-friction lever
- Air delivery system without injector
- Internal heat exchange
- Cam-lock system to open the case
- Body in noise-absorbent technopolymer
- Removable technopolymer deflector
- Removable mechanical parts
- Weight without whip: 182 gr
- JACKETED HOSE
- Extremely light and flexible weight: 153 gr
CERTIFICATION Annex B EN 250:2014 for cold water