Beuchat Focea-comfort-4 7mm Full suit Female
Modular 7mm one-piece suit with collar or attached hood and optional 5mm over-shorty with attached hood or collar and optional waistcoat.
- Ultrasoft "Elaskin" Neoprene for increased comfort and freedom of movement.
- "Fireskin" lining for greater isothermic protection in the areas that are most sensitive to the cold (particularly the chest).
- Available in navy and black with two anatomically flattering white "V" shapes and white vertical oversewn seams to accentuate the sporty design.
- High quality anatomical and preformed cut.
- "Flex System": preformed and embossed inside the knee and elbow areas for wider range of movement.
- Thinner flex panels (-1 mm) and seamless joints to reduce friction around the armpits, inner elbows and behind the knees.
- Preformed lumbar curve for a closer fit.
- Outer Supratex reinforcements on shoulders, elbows and knees for increased suit lifespan and flexibility.
- Comfort embossed with raised pattern on knees to imitate underwater rocks.
- Use of special resin ink to limit wear and tear on the shoulders, buttocks and chest.
- Thinner face seals (-1mm) with a seamfree area around the face for greater comfort, water-tightness and durability.
- Smooth inner collar for increased water-tightness and finely adjustable elastic velcro closure with a non-aggressive grip (does not grasp onto the jersey or seams).
- Double wrist and ankle seals with zips and an interior seal which overturns, with interior jersey lining and a smooth neoprene outer, to strike a balance between robustness and ease of entry and the water-tightness of the smooth neoprene once reversed.
- The end of the assembly seam of interior seals is cut at 45° for more seam elasticity and robustness during entry / exit.
- Collar with a small front zip equipped with a taut “Elaskin” gusset, integrated into an anatomically cut hoodless one-piece suit for maximum comfort.
- Long "G-lock plus" back zipper and Beuchat-patented neoprene underflap with ribbed "Water Dam System” for increased water-tightness.
- Concealed wrist and ankle zips with flatlock seams for increased water-tightness and discretion.
- Reinforced neoprene at the end of all zips to limit tearing.
- Flatlock neoprene seams, bound on both sides.
- External seal edges for increased durability.
- Interior seal edges cut for increased flexibility.
- 7mm - EN 14225-1 CLASS A (Temp. 7°C --> 12°C)
Click here and read our Blog about wetsuits!