Bare SB SYSTEM MID LAYER TOP – Women
The BARE SB Mid Layer Top is made from an advanced-stretch, breathable compression-resistant fleece that provides warmth without the bulk. It also maintains insulating values at changing depths allowing the diver’s core temperature to remain stable.
- High 4-way stretch fleece means garment is form-fitting and reduces bulk and lead weight requirements compared to non-stretch fleece undergarments.
- High warmth-to-weight ratio delivers the exact warmth and breathability required for dive applications.
- Includes moisture management technology that acts as the second stage in moisture movement away from the skin.
- Incorporates quick drying characteristics for rapid evaporation, keeping you dry and comfortable.
- Includes anti-microbial properties that inhibit bacterial growth, keep the fabric fresh and provide odor control.
- Flatseam stitching throughout.
- Two piece design allows the diver to mix and match sizes of top and pant for perfect fit.
- Designed to be used as part of the SB System or as stand alone garments.
- Pull-over design has no bulky closures that restrict stretch.
- Molded comfort collar reduces neck chaffing.
- Zippered stretch pocket at right upper arm for key/ID.
- Low profile thumb loops to assist donning.
- Lower body constructed of lighter weight fabric to reduce bulk when tucked in.
- Stretch breathable and compression resistant made from polyester/spandex anti-microbial fleece. Includes Polartec Power Stretch® technology.
- Compression-Resistant Fleece. Exclusively engineered, this is the first and only fleece fabric designed to be worn under a drysuit. Compression resistance fleece reduces the need for “loft” to create a thermal barrier thereby eliminating a “bulky” undergarment. It also maintains insulating values at changing depths allowing the diver’s core temperature to remain stable.
Click here and read our Blog about undersuits!