We combineren de Sealife DC2000 Camera met de Sealife 0.75x Wide Angle Conversion Lens om een camera met geweldig zicht te creëren.
Explore new creative depths with SeaLife’s most advanced underwater camera, the SeaLife DC2000, featuring a large SONY® 20MP 1″ image sensor, full manual controls, RAW imaging capabilities, and more. With DSLR-like imaging results, you’ll want to make the DC2000’s waterproof inner camera your go-to land camera with the ability to capture rich landscapes and stunning close-ups and portraits.
- Ultra-fast shutter response of 0.1 seconds
- 4 Underwater Shooting Modes for sharp, colorful underwater pictures under any conditions
- 3 built-in underwater digital color correction filters: shallow water (snorkeling), deep water (diving) or “green” water (algae bloom)
- 25 Land Scene modes adjust camera settings for specific shooting environments
- Intelligent Auto Mode selects the optimal land scene mode for effortless shooting
- Continuous Burst Shooting shoots high resolution 20MP pictures up to 10 frames per second
- Manual White Balancecontrol to customize UW color correction to your specific depth and water conditions
- Manual shutter and aperture for complete control over image exposure from 15 to 1/2000 seconds and F1.8 to F11 in 0.3 stop increments
- Auto focus from 3.5” (9cm) to infinity
- Macro focus from 1.5″ to 4″ (3.8cm-10cm) with optional Super Macro Lens
- WiFi to wirelessly preview, download and share pictures/videos to smart phone or tablet with free Link123 Plus app. Includes Geotagging and “Auto Send” functionality.
- Micro SD, SDHC SDXC and UHS-1 memory card compatible up to 64GB
- Optical Image Stabilization (OIS) – CCD shift technology reduces camera shake
- Short-cut key for fast and easy access to favorite menu setting
- Expandable with Sea Dragon Flash(es), Photo-Video Lights and SeaLife lenses
- Rubber armored, shock-resistant for rough handling and tough environments
- Depth rated down to 200ft/60m (camera in housing)
- Depth rated down to 60ft/18m (inner camera)
Sealife 0.75x Wide Angle Conversion Lens
With the SeaLife 0.75x Wide Angle Conversion Lens, you can stay within the shooting range of your flash and still fit everything in the shot. Simply mount the lens and set the camera to its AF or Macro setting. The Wide Angle Conversion Lens compensates for the water’s magnification effect, increasing underwater field-of-view by 33%!
- 0.75x Wide Angle Conversion Lens compensates for the water’s magnification effect (i.e. refractive index), increasing underwater field-of-view by 33%
- Precision 2-element optical construction maintains edge-to-edge sharpness
- Maintains camera’s focal length on land or underwater
- Fully multi-coated optics for maximum light transmission
- Fits all SeaLife DC-series cameras and other cameras w/ 52mm thread mount
- Easily attach/remove lens while underwater (also works on land)
- Polycarbonate Dome lens with scratch resistant hard coating Includes SL977 52mm DC adapter ring
- Molded lens covers included
- Waterproof to 164ft / 50m