Seac® ACTION is the new wrist-mount diving computer for scuba and freediving.
Easy to use, with 3 main modes:
- SCUBA MODE: full management of recreational dive profiles with a Bühlmann ZHL-16C decompression algorithm for 1 or 2 mixes(air, Nitrox, and mixes with O2 concentrations up to 99%).
- GAUGE MODE: Depth gauge and stopwatch for managing your dive profiles independently.
- FREEDIVING MODE: Dive/surface time, current/maximum depth.
- LOGBOOK MEMORY: SCUBA mode: 40 hours with records every 5”.
- FREEDIVING mode: 18 hours of activity with records every 2”.
- Safetywarning: MOD exceeded alarm, deco stop violated alarm, ascent speed alarm, NoFly time and desaturation calculations, maximumpermitted altitude warning.
- “NDL only” Dive Planner.
- Dive Manager software for MAC/PC (requires Windows 10), available free of charge at Seacsub.com.
Download data via USB cable (optional accessory).
- Ultra-durable structure treated for improved resistance to blows, corrosion, and swings in temperature.
- LCD screen with contrast and adjustable-intensity backlighting.
- Long-lasting CR2450 battery.
- Available in version with crown, buttons, and buckle in stainless steel (ACTION) or with HR treatment (ACTION HR).