The MTX-RC Octopus is great to use with the other items in the MTX-RC Line.
Featuring the same freeze-resistant technology enjoyed by the whole MTX-R range, the MTX-RC resists free-flows in even the coldest temperatures, while offering the user the additional flexibility to adjust the settings for a more comfortable breathe in less extreme environments.
- Protective bumpers to protect the second stage from impacts and scratches in the most vulnerable places.
- Ergonomic and simple to use venturi lever.
- Oversize breathing effort adjuster makes adjustment easy in cold water whilst wearing gloves.
- Large purge button.
- Reversible second stage for either a left or right hand gas supply configuration.
- A heat exchanger (patented) dissipates the cold caused by gas expansion while drawing in the warmth of the ambient water for a more comfortable breathe.
- Features an innovative Diver Changeable Exhaust system (DCE). The system gives the diver the ability to change from a small exhaust tee to a large exhaust tee. The regulator is supplied with both sets of exhaust tees.
- Comfo-bite mouthpiece.
- Flexible nylon braided hose, which has better cold water performance than traditional rubber hose.
- Designed and manufactured in the UK.