Not available yet!
Combine the compact and easy to use ReefMaster RM-4K with the wide beam of the Sea Dragon 2000F and you have the perfect compact package for exploring reefs, wrecks and deeper dives where lighting will make your images and videos shine with color. The Sea Dragon 2000F has an easy one button design that cycles through three light intensity settings and has a rechargeable battery that lasts an hour at full power (2000 lumens).
Sealife Reefmaster RM-4K
- 14 Megapixel Panasonic ® CMOS image sensor for razorsharp images, even with bad lighting.
- 4K Ultra HD Video with 30 fps and 1080P Full HD video with 60 fps.
- A underwater designed compact underwater housing with intuitive grip.
- Preventing humidity with exchangeable Moister Muchers moisture absorption capsules.
- Fish Eye Wide Angle Lens to come closer to your target and still have everything in the picture.
- 2,0'TFT color LCD display with 230.000 pixels to view the pictures you've made.
- 2 Digital color correction filters for recordings with aquarium colors in tropical blue water without use of external lighting.
- Compact housing waterproof until 40 meters with pressure-lock closing system.
- Fully operable with only 4 easily accessible buttons.
- Interchangeable rechargeable Li-ion Battery for 500+ recording or 2 hours.
- Focus from 30 cm to infinity, for even closer is an optional Super Marcolens available.
- Timelaps in adjustable time interval. Saveable as film or photo series.
- WiFi for a wireless preview of your recordings or to send them to your smartphone or tablet with an Android or Apple operating system.
- Micro HDMI connection to directly play it on your TV. (cable not included)
- Equipped with a ¼ 2' tripod connection. Using the Sealife SL9818 Go-pro adapter you can make the camera available for 1000+ different optional montage accessories.
- Interchangable Micro SD memory up to 128 GB.
- Expand with one or more Sealife Sea Dragon photo/video light sets.
- Optional Sealife Super Macro Lens (SL571) available.
Sealife Sea Dragon 2000F
- Powerful 2000 lumen LED light. Latest COB LED array technology. True, lab-tested lumens and not 'theoretical' lumens specified by most other manufacturers.
- One button control for easy operation. One button to power light on/off and select brightness
- Three brightness levels 100%, 50% and 25%
- Hidden emergency signal mode. 1 sec blink interval and SOS Morse code. Push and hold power button for 4 seconds to activate.
- 60 minute run time at full power
- Constant brightness ─ Regulated circuitry so light won't dim with battery power.
- 80 Color Rendering Index (CRI) that mimics natural daylight.
- Easy to expand with Flex-Connect™ trays, grips, arms, cold-shoe, ball joint and Y-S adapters.
- Quick-release button to detach light and aim in crevices and hard to reach areas
- 120° wide beam angle evenly illuminates the subject with no hot spots.
- Depth tested to 330ft (100m) ─ Guaranteed
- Corrosion-proof metal light head for heat dispersion and durability
- Removable 25W Li-Ion battery w/ charger and international plug adapters included
- Waterproof battery compartment ─ even if the O-ring seal fails, the battery compartment is isolated so water cannot reach the internal electronics.