SeaLife DC2000 Pro Duo
SeaLife’s most multifaceted camera and light set, the SL746 SeaLife DC2000 Pro Duo comes fully equipped with the new Sea Dragon 3000F.
SeaLife DC2000 Pro Duo brings out rich colors in underwater photos
Ideal for producing rich underwater colors, the compact and intuitive DC2000 Pro Flash includes the Sea Dragon Flash along with the DC2000 camera, providing stills bursting with color. Featuring a large SONY® 1” type back-illuminated 20MP image sensor, RAW formatting capabilities, 1080p @ 60fps HD video, and 8 shooting modes, the SeaLife DC2000 provides you with endless creative possibilities.
Reducing backscatter and capture vibrant colors in underwater photos, the Sea Dragon Flash, Flex-Connect Single Tray, and Grip easily attach to the DC2000 in seconds.
Adjust the light according to your dive environment
Variable power adjustment and large controls of the Sea Dragon Flash make it easy to fine tune brightness, while leaving the flash in Auto Mode automatically adjusts brightness for optimal exposure. A quick-release button detaches flash head for aiming in hard to reach areas. The Sea Dragon Flash makes it simple to add light to your images down to 200 feet/60 meters. The included diffuser increases beam angle to 100° by 100°.
A versatile set for rich stills and stunning videos
As SeaLife’s most multifaceted camera and light set, the SeaLife DC2000 Pro Duo comes fully equipped with the new Sea Dragon 3000F Auto light and Sea Dragon Flash to brilliantly capture colorful underwater stills and HD video.
Features Sealife DC2000 Pro Duo
DC2000 Digital Underwater Camera
- Ultra-fast shutter response of 0.1 seconds
- 4 Underwater Shooting Modes for sharp, colorful underwater pictures under any conditions
- 3 built-in underwater digital color correction filters: shallow water (snorkeling), deep water (diving) or “green” water (algae bloom)
- 25 Land Scene modes adjust camera settings for specific shooting environments
- Intelligent Auto Mode selects the optimal land scene mode for effortless shooting
- Continuous Burst Shooting shoots high resolution 20MP pictures up to 10 frames per second
- Manual White Balance control to customize UW color correction to your specific depth and water conditions
- Manual shutter and aperture for complete control over image exposure from 15 to 1/2000 seconds and F1.8 to F11 in 0.3 stop increments
- Auto focus from 4”(10cm) to infinity
- WiFi to wirelessly preview, download and share pictures/videos to smart phone or tablet with free Link123 Plus app. Includes Geotagging and “Auto Send” functionality.
- Micro SD, SDHC SDXC and UHS-1 memory card compatible up to 64GB
- Optical Image Stabilization (OIS) – CCD shift technology reduces camera shake
- Short-cut key for fast and easy access to favorite menu setting
- Expandable with Sea Dragon Flash(es), Photo-Video Lights and SeaLife SL975 Fisheye lens
- Rubber armored, shock-resistant for rough handling and tough environments
- Depth rated down to 200ft/60m (camera in housing)
- Depth rated down to 60ft/18m (inner camera)