Scubapro MK25 EVO G260 R195 Octopus
Scubapro MK25 EVO G260 R195 Octopus is the ideal set for cold harsh water conditions with a rock solid performances and outstanding reliability.
- When you team SCUBAPRO's flagship first stage with an air-balanced second stage engineered to excel in harsh, cold-water conditions, what you get is a regulator system that any hard-core recreational or technical diver can confidently take on any dive, anywhere in the world, and be assured of rock-solid performance and outstanding reliability. In other words, the Scubapro MK25 EVO G260 R195 Octopus
The MK25 EVO
first stage lets you enjoy an ultra-fast breathing response, instant delivery of air on demand, great sensitivity and extra-high airflow -- regardless of how cold the water is. This is made possible with SCUBAPRO's exclusive patented Extended Thermal Insulating System (XTIS) that fully isolates the mechanical elements of the first stage from the cold, increasing its freezing resistance 30 percent over previous versions of the MK25 without compromising breathing performance. This makes the MK25 EVO
the ultimate do-it-all first stage for all water temperatures.
- The G260 is the most imitated air balanced second stage design of all time. First introduced in 1986 as the G250, it was the first regulator to introduce an adjustable Venturi Initiated Vacuum Assist (VIVA). Today's modern version features metal components (inlet tube, orifice, inhalation control knob and hose connector) for excellent cold-water performance. It also offers a left-right hose attachment option, making it a great choice for tech diving configurations.
Of course, you don't need to dive in cold water or find yourself in extreme diving conditions to fully appreciate the powerful yet easy-breathing attributes of this reg system. But if you're a demanding diver you can rest assured that with every breath you take, the Scubapro MK25 EVO G260 R195 Octopus set will deliver effortless airflow and consistent top-of-the-line performance.
Scubapro R195 Specifications
- Classic downstream valve comes with a VIVA switch to control free flows.
- Metal valve housing is built rugged and increases overall reliability.
- Yellow super-flow hose is 39 inches long and features an oversized bore to increase airflow.
- Reversible hose attachment makes it easy to use on deco tanks.
- Ultra-comfortable orthodontic mouthpiece is easy to grip yet doesn’t inhibit airflow.
- Weight (without mouthpiece): 6.3oz/178g.
- Airflow at 2900psi/200bar: 1400 l/min – 50 SCFM.