Scubapro MK2 Evo R095
Scubapro MK2 Evo R095 Regulator is the perfect regulator for any dive, with low costs and incredible performance in all kind off water conditions.
- For decades the classic downstream piston MK2 has been diving's go-to workhorse first stage. It is reliable, easy to use and won't put too big a dent in your pocketbook, and now it's more versatile than ever.
The new MK2 EVO
comes with the patent-pending Extended Thermal Insulating System (XTIS) that lets you enjoy an ultra-fast breathing response and maximum airflow with minimal effort -- regardless of how cold the water is. The XTIS makes this possible by fully isolating the mechanical elements of the first stage from the cold, increasing freezing resistance by an average of 50 percent over the current MK2.
- The MK2 EVO is also more compact than the standard MK2, yet has a bigger piston that pumps out 15 percent more airflow from a smaller package. So you can expect top-notch breathing performance whether you're reef diving in the warm Caribbean or wreck diving in the chilly Great Lakes.
is a modern second stage design based on the heritage of the time-honored R190. The R095
combines a classic downstream valve with a large diaphragm, functional purge button for smooth and easy operation.
- The MK2 EVO is the only downstream piston style first stage in its price range to offer systems and internal components specifically designed to resist freezing in extreme cold-water conditions. When teamed with the R095, this reg system is reliable, easy to maintain and even easier to use.
For new divers as well as veterans looking for an economical regulator that's simple, dependable and that can handle all water temperatures, the Scubapro MK2 Evo R095 Regulator is not only the best choice, it's the only choice.
MK2 EVO First Stage
- Classic downstream piston
- Chrome plated brass body
- Low pressure ports: 4
- High pressure ports: 1
- Available in either 3364psi/232bar INT or 4350psi/300bar DIN configurations.
- Meets new EN250-2014 standards for cold-water breathing performance.
- Weight: INT 230 - 24.9oz/706g; /DIN 300 - 17.1oz/485g.
- Airflow at 2900psi: 2600 l/min - 92 SCFM
R095 Second Stage
- Classic downstream valve
- VIVA Preset
- Super-flow hose
- High comfort orthodontic mouthpiece
- Full metal valve housing
- Left/right hose attachment
- Weight: 165g / 5.8oz
- Air flow at 200 bar: 1400 l/min - 50 SCFM
- Maximum low pressure: 14 bar / 203 PSI