Scubapro MK17 Evo S600 R195 Octopus
Scubapro MK17 Evo S600 R195 Octopus has Premium breathing performance in all conditions. Our ultimate Scubapro MK17 Evo S600 R195 Octopus paired with an all-rounder balanced diaphragm MK17 EVO for best breathing, even in harsh environments.
The new MK17 EVO
is SCUBAPRO’s premium high performance balanced diaphragm first stage. Engineered specifically for cold water and harsh environments, its internal components are completely sealed off from the elements so neither water nor pollution can get inside the chrome-plated marine grade brass body to foul the mechanism.
This total sealing system also allows for a dry ambient pressure chamber which works to prevent freezing, provides better protection and improves performance, ensuring trouble-free operation no matter how cold or murky the water gets.
This new version is more compact than its predecessor yet delivers better breathing performance. Its improved internal design allows more airflow from the LP ports which have also been configured for optimum hose routing.
S600 SECOND STAGE
A second stage regulator must translate natural breathing behaviour into mechanical reality. A high quality second stage can significantly reduce stress and enhance diver safety by providing smooth, low-effort breathing response, resulting in ample yet controllable quantities of air.
The designation balanced and classic downstream are also distinguishing marks for second stages and again imply ultimate flow performance and stability in addition to reliability, simplicity and solid performance.
MK17 EVO First Stage:
- Air balanced diaphragm delivers constant and effortless airflow unaffected by depth, tank pressure, or breathing rate.
- Environmentally sealed system prevents water and pollutants from fouling the inner mechanism.
- More compact design features a smaller dry ambient pressure chamber and spring, although the bulletproof inner parts remain the same.
- Dry ambient pressure chamber increases freezing resistance, ensuring consistent airflow in the coldest conditions.
- Substantial increase in airflow — 6900 l/min versus 6500 l/min – includes improved balance of air supply pressure.
- Two high pressure and four high-flow ports maximize air delivery and hose routing options.
- High-flow performance is available from all four LP ports which are configured for optimum hose routing.
- Available in a 3364psi/232bar INT configuration.
- Weight: INT 232 – 30oz/850g.
- Airflow at 2900psi/200bar: 6900 l/ min – 230 SCFM.
- Intermediate pressure (psi/bar): 130-142/9.0-9.8.