The new MK17 EVO is SCUBAPRO’s premium high performance balanced diaphragm first stage. Engineered specifically for cold water and harsh environments, its internal components are completely sealed off from the elements so neither water nor pollution can get inside the chrome-plated marine grade brass body to foul the mechanism.
Scubapro MK17 First Stage:
- Air balanced diaphragm design delivers constant and effortless airflow unaffected by depth, tank pressure, or breathing rate.
- Environmentally sealed system prevents water and pollutants from fouling the inner mechanism.
- Dry ambient pressure chamber increases freezing resistance, ensuring trouble-free operation in the coldest conditions.
- Two high pressure, two low pressure and two high-flow ports maximize air delivery and hose routing options.
- External intermediate pressure adjustment enables technicians to fine-tune performance quickly and easily without the need for disassembly.
- Available in either 3364psi/232bar INT or 4350psi/300bar DIN configurations.
- Weight: INT 232 – 30oz/850g; /DIN 300 – 22oz/625g.
- Airflow at 2900psi: 6500 l/min – 230 SCFM.
- Intermediate pressure (psi/bar): 130-142/9.0-9.8.
The A700 second stage, with its hand-crafted all-metal casing, screw-down casing cover, metal valve housing (barrel) and over-molded accents, exhibits a real muscularity in design. Its air-balanced valve technology and oversized exhaust valve work in conjunction with a well designed sectional exhaust tee, a first-rate purge and responsive user controls to create a bullet-proof breather with effortless inhalation and an ease of exhalation that is unmatched.
Scubapro A700 Second Stage:
- Rugged full metal case and valve housing are able to withstand years of aggressive diving.
- Air-balanced valve smoothes out the inhalation effort when diving at varying depths and supply pressures.
- User controls include a diver-adjustable inhalation effort knob and coaxial-flow Venturi-Initiated Vacuum Assist (VIVA) lever.
- High-flow exhaust valve allows air to exit more freely and lowers the exhalation effort while directing bubbles away from your mask.
- Super-flow hose features oversized bore (larger inner hose diameter) to increase airflow.
- Ultra-comfortable orthodontic mouthpiece is easy to grip yet doesn’t inhibit airflow.
- Weight: 9.3oz/265g.
- Airflow at 2900psi: 2000 l/min – 71 SCFM.
- Maximum low pressure: 203psi/14bar.