Scubapro MK11 R095 Package
Scubapro MK11 R095 Package very popular package for traveling with an Membrane first stage with the R095 second stage best choice on the market
this set includes
Scubapro MK 11 R095
Scubapro R095 Octopus
Scubapro Compact SPG
Designed for divers seeking reliable performance in an uncomplicated air delivery system, the balanced diaphragm MK11, with its chrome-plated brass body specially designed to reduce size and weight, is an ideal travel companion. Its system features internal parts that are sealed from the elements.The R095
is a modern second stage design based on the heritage of the time-honored R190. The R095
combines a classic downstream valve with a large diaphragm, functional purge button for smooth and easy operation.
MK11 First Stage
- Air balanced diaphragm design delivers constant and effortless airflow unaffected by depth, tank pressure, or breathing rate.
- Marine grade brass body has sealed internal parts to prevent water and pollutants from fouling the inner mechanism while enhancing cold-water performance.
- Two high pressure, two low pressure and two high-flow ports maximize hose routing options.
- External intermediate pressure adjustment enables technicians to fine-tune performance quickly and easily.
- Available in 3364psi/232bar INT configuration.
- Weight: INT 232 – 25.0oz/710g.
- Airflow at 2900psi/200bar: 5500 l/min – 195 SCFM.
- Intermediate pressure (psi/bar): 133-142/9.2-9.8.
R095 Second Stage
- Classic downstream valve
- VIVA Preset
- Super-flow hose
- High comfort orthodontic mouthpiece
- Full metal valve housing
- Left/right hose attachment
- Weight: 165g / 5.8oz
- Air flow at 200 bar: 1400 l/min – 50 SCFM
- Maximum low pressure: 14 bar / 203 PSI
Going down armed with a smooth-breathing backup reg doesn’t have to be complicated, and it doesn’t have to be expensive. The R095 OCTO
is proof of that.The R095 is a new economical second stage featuring classic downstream valve technology that has a well-earned reputation for safety and reliability. Designed to be extremely easy to use in an emergency, the R095 is pre-tuned to the optimum inhalation volume for safe and uncomplicated use — you never have to hassle with control knobs or switches; simply put it in your mouth and breathe.The R095 OCTO
combines all the features of the R095 with a high-visibility yellow purge cover and a 39-inch yellow hose that makes it that much easier to share with a buddy in need. For new divers as well as veterans looking for an economical backup breather that’s simple, dependable and offers excellent visibility, the R095 OCTO
is a great choice.SCUBAPRO’s Compact Pressure Gauge is an ideal travelling gauge or back-up instrument.
- 400bar model, compatible with high pressure systems 200 and 300 bar systems.
- Red zone between 50bar and 0bar for increased safety.
- Two extra loops on sides to attach safety lanyard