Scubapro Mantis 2 Including Transmitter and HRM Belt
Scubapro Mantis 2 Including Transmitter and HRM Belt is the most complete wrist watch divecomputer and suitable for recreational and technical use.
Description Scubapro Mantis 2 Including Transmitter and HRM Belt
Scubapro Mantis 2 Including Transmitter and HRM Belt is offering everything a recreational diver wants, and everything a technical diver needs, the M2 (MANTIS 2)
is a wristwatch-style dive computer like no other. TheM2
is loaded with topside features and underwater functions, including hoseless air integration and electronic navigation, plus it incorporates cutting-edge biometrics through Human Factor Diving™
that enable you to live your life in dive mode.
- Human Factor Diving™ is an exclusive SCUBAPRO approach to equipment design that combines Human Factors & Ergonomics (an engineering doctrine that focuses on the interaction between products and the people who use them), Biometrics (the science of measuring and analyzing a person’s biological data), and Wearable Technology (gear designed to be worn on the body) to create high-tech scuba diving products that are compact, easy to use and, MOST importantly, provide detailed “real-time” self-tracking reports on how your body is functioning, both on the surface and at depth, so you can get the most out of your body, out of your dive, and out of your life.
The M2 is the newest example of SCUBAPRO’s Human Factor Diving™ computer design, and it stands at the pinnacle of go-anywhere, do-anything, “intelligent” personal dive computing.
What makes the Scubapro Mantis 2.0 Without Transmitter and HRM Belt
is he ultimate “intelligent” personal dive computer is its ability to incorporate your personal data into workload computations at a level unmatched in modern dive computing. Through the use of biometrics and other technological advances, you are now able to maximize your body’s operational efficiency. You can be alerted when you’re over-exerting, enabling you to avoid potential problems before they escalate into major events.
- Offering a totally customized dive computing system, the Scubapro Mantis 2.0 Without Transmitter and HRM Belt features a visually pleasing display screen, an intuitive menu and a simple circular navigation system, making it one of the most user-friendly dive computers on the market.
It looks great too. The casing is made of the highest marine-grade 316L stainless steel. The attractively machined bezel ring features engraved button labels and decorative hash marks. The black inner face ring on the display enables the mode indicators to stand out for easy reading, adding a pleasing contrast to the LCD display.
- The alphanumeric characters and graphics are well-ordered and easy to read. The four metal control buttons allow for easy navigation through the system’s intuitive menu. For leak-proof reliability, each button is assembled in a module using triple O-rings.
For daily topside use the Scubapro Mantis 2.0 Without Transmitter and HRM Belt
offers full timekeeping functions. For after-work sports and exercise, the altimeter and thermometer let you track hiking excursions into the upper elevations. The chronograph with lap memory is great for running, and it’s also possible to record your swimming time, number of swim strokes and swimming distance.
- When it’s time to go diving, the M2 is the most advanced personal dive computer on the market. It starts with hoseless air integration that can handle multiple transmitters. The digital tilt-compensated compass offers easy navigation underwater or on the surface. The HRM belt lets you monitor your heart rate at depth — another SCUBAPRO exclusive. The HRM belt also measures your skin temperature which can be factored into your decompression algorithm for safer, more efficient diving.
With a maximum operating depth of 394ft/120m, theScubapro Mantis 2.0 Without Transmitter and HRM Belt
has four underwater modes: Scuba, Gauge, Freediving and CCR. Its UWATEC ZHL-8 Predictive Multi-Gas algorithm can accommodate three gas mixes, from 21 percent nitrox to 100 percent O2, plus offers a fixed PPO2 CCR algorithm for closed circuit rebreather diving. The M2
comes with a full dive planner and countdown timer in Scuba mode. For data downloading, LogTRAK software for both PC and Mac is included, and there’s a LogTRAK app for use on Android phones.
- Human Factor Diving™ is the future of dive equipment design and development. Look to the future and you find SCUBAPRO.
There are dive computers, and then there is the Scubapro Mantis 2.0 Without Transmitter and HRM Belt
. Try one out and you’ll immediately see the difference SCUBAPRO engineering and technology makes.