Lightweight (neutrally buoyant) and easily mountable to a diving mask
Dive information is displayed on the micro OLED screen protected in the housing, offering durability and superior readability in any ambient light conditions
Includes built-in GPS for surface navigation
Rechargeable battery provides up to 27 hours of dive time per charge.
Up to 8 selectable gases in SCUBA mode, plus 8 selectable diluent gases and 2 set points for CCR diving
Connection on mask with Zip Ties
Only fits on masks with two glasses not on a frameless mask
Scubapro Galileo HUD
This product will be available in January 2019!
The Scubapro Galileo HUD is a divecomputer unlike anything you've seen. With the heads-up display (HUD) you have your all information handsfree. Clip it to a mask with double windows and enjoy the new micro-OLED technology.
Built for advanced divers and technical divers, the Galileo HUD has it all.
Wireless air-integration • A choice of 2 algorithms • Full Trimix and Nitrox capable • Advanced
CCR functionality • 3D full-tilt compass for navigating while diving • Built-in GPS for surface
navigation • Rechargeable battery • Bluetooth enabled. – The list of features goes on and
Scubapro is the world's most iconic brand of dive equipment, built by and for those whose passion is found below the water's surface. Scubapro was founded in 1963 by Gustav Dalla Valle and Dick Bonin. Scubapro remains the industry's gold standard for innovation, performance, reliability and durability. The company's products blend advanced technologies with intuitive, sophisticated designs, allowing divers to focus on their dive experience, not their gear. Scubapro is for the hobbyist and the professional.
Lightweight (neutrally buoyant) and easily mountable to a
• Full-color OLED 96x64p display with Default, Tec or Retro
• Dive information is displayed on the micro OLED screen
protected in the housing, offering durability and superior
readability in any ambient light conditions.
• Intuitive menu structure and simple push-wheel interface.
• Choice of 2 algorithms: Predictive Multi-Gas Bühlmann ZHL16
ADT MB PMG or ZH-L16 GF.
• PMG algorithm offers Microbubble levels and Profile
Dependent Intermediate Stops (PDIS).
• Selectable dive modes: SCUBA, Gauge, Apnea and CCR.
• Trimix and Nitrox compatible, with advanced CCR
• Up to 8 selectable gases in SCUBA mode, plus 8
selectable diluent gases and 2 set points for CCR diving.
• Compatible with the SCUBAPRO Smart transmitter for
wireless tank pressure monitoring.
• Provides true remaining bottom time (RBT) based on the
workload from breathing.
• 3D full-tilt digital compass lets you store 3 preprogrammed
• Includes built-in GPS for surface navigation.
• Maximum operating depth: 394ft/120m.
• Rechargeable battery provides up to 27 hours of dive
time per charge.
• 2GB memory stores 10,000 hours of diving.
• Download data via Bluetooth or USB cable. Compatible
with Apple and Android devices using LogTRAK.