Scubapro Definition 6.5mm Male
Scubapro Definition 6.5mm Male very suitable for cold water diving with ultraspan flex inserts and plush linning and zippers
User-friendly wetsuits use a 3D cut and special tailoring to fit the body like a glove, provide extra stretch where needed, and enhance warmth and comfort.
This tough 6.5mm wetsuit includes a 3D cut, special tailoring and material inserts to give a suit that fits the body like a glove, provides extra stretch where it's needed most, and offers a level of warmth, comfort and durability well-suited to active cold-waterdivers.
Features Scubapro Definition 6.5mm Male
- CE certified a Class A dive suit -- rated for water temperatures ranging from 7ºC to 12ºC.
- Spine pad cushions the tank, providing additional comfort during extended dives.
- Made from X-Foam neoprene, the only "green" neoprene that complies with P.A.H. regulations.
- Ultraspan chest panel and Stretchtec side panels work together to produce a highly flexible and snug fit.
- Infrared (IR) fleece interior lining reflects body heat for extra thermal insulation and is extremely soft against the skin.
- Zippered seals at wrists and ankles plus a rear diagonal zipper block water entry, are comfortable, make the suit easy to put on and take off.
- Abrasion resistant fabric on shoulders and seat along with elbow pads and kneepads increase long-term durability.
- Small neck zipper enhances topside comfort, eliminating the need to remove the suit between dives.
- I-Safe strap keeps a wrist instrument securely attached.
Available sizes Scubapro Defintion 6.5 mm Male
Small, Medium, Medium Tall, Medium Large, Large, Large Tall, Extra Large Short, Extra Large, Extra Large Tall, 2XL, 3XL, 4XL.
SCUBAPRO's Everflex is produced with X-Foam neoprene, an exclusive SCUBAPRO formula.
SCUBAPRO was the first in diving in 2012 to introduce X-FOAM blend neoprene as part of our ongoing effort to better protect divers and our environment. All SCUBAPRO neoprene is X-FOAM.
- PETROLEUM FREE made from limestone neoprene.
- ONLY FORMULA WHICH COMPLIES TO P.A.H. TESTS ensuring fewer pollutants.
- LIGHTER WEIGHT for travel and comfort.
- GREATER ELASTICITY increases comfort and mobility.
- HIGHER INSULATION EFFICIENCY for better heat retention.
- VERY DURABLE for years of diving adventures.