Scubapro Definition 6.5mm Female
Scubapro Definition 6.5mm Female very suitable for cold water diving with ultraspan flex inserts and plush linning and zippersUser-friendly wetsuits use a 3D cut and special tailoring to fit the body like a glove, provide extra stretch where needed, and enhance warmth and comfort.This tough 6.5mm wetsuit includes a 3D cut, special tailoring and material inserts to give a suit that fits the body like a glove, provides extra stretch where it's needed most, and offers a level of warmth, comfort and durability well-suited to active cold-waterdivers.
Features Scubapro Definition 6.5mm Female
- CE certified a Class A dive suit -- rated for water temperatures ranging from 7ºC to 12ºC.
- Spine pad cushions the tank, providing additional comfort during extended dives.
- Made from X-Foam neoprene, the only "green" neoprene that complies with P.A.H. regulations.
- Ultraspan chest panel and Stretchtec side panels work together to produce a highly flexible and snug fit.
- Infrared (IR) fleece interior lining reflects body heat for extra thermal insulation and is extremely soft against the skin.
- Zippered seals at wrists and ankles plus a rear diagonal zipper block water entry, are comfortable, make the suit easy to put on and take off.
- Abrasion resistant fabric on shoulders and seat along with elbow pads and kneepads increase long-term durability.
- Small neck zipper enhances topside comfort, eliminating the need to remove the suit between dives.
- I-Safe strap keeps a wrist instrument securely attached.
Available sizes Scubapro Defintion 6.5 mm FemaleXS, S, M, MT, LS, L, LT, XLS, XL, 2XL
SCUBAPRO's Everflex is produced with X-Foam neoprene, an exclusive SCUBAPRO formula.SCUBAPRO was the first in diving in 2012 to introduce X-FOAM blend neoprene as part of our ongoing effort to better protect divers and our environment. All SCUBAPRO neoprene is X-FOAM.
- PETROLEUM FREE made from limestone neoprene.
- ONLY FORMULA WHICH COMPLIES TO P.A.H. TESTS ensuring fewer pollutants.
- LIGHTER WEIGHT for travel and comfort.
- GREATER ELASTICITY increases comfort and mobility.
- HIGHER INSULATION EFFICIENCY for better heat retention.
- VERY DURABLE for years of diving adventures.