Scubapro Definition 3MM Male
Scubapro Definition 3MM Male suitable for diving in warm water conditions and all other kind of water sports due to flexible materials.
ULTRA-COMFORTABLE THERMAL PROTECTION FOR WARM-WATER DIVERS
This new steamer is the "definition" of a reliable stay-warm dive system.
DEFINITION steamers are built with the Body Map System, a manufacturing method that uses a 3D cut, special tailoring and material inserts to create a suit that fits the body like a glove, provides extra stretch where it's needed most, and offers a level of warmth, comfort and durability well-suited to active divers everywhere.
The new Scubapro Definition 3 MM Male suit with its Ultraspan chest panel and Stretchtec side panels, delivers lots of stretch for the ultimate comfort and range of motion. In addition, it includes special tailoring to create a suit that fits the body like no other, and provides extra stretch in all the right places.
The infrared fleece interior lining reflects body heat to ratchet up warmth even more, plus it's comfortable as can be against the skin. This suit offers a level of warmth and comfort any warm-water diver will love.
Specifications Scubapro Definition 3MM Male
- 3mm X-FOAM blindstitch
- Back zipper
- Ultraspan ﬂex panel in high stretch areas for freedom of movement
- Abrasion resistant StretchTec side panels for durability
- Angled back entry zipper for increased ﬂexibility and comfort
- Unique comfort zipper at the neck
- Short neck zipper
SCUBAPRO's Everflex is produced with X-Foam neoprene, an exclusive SCUBAPRO formula.
SCUBAPRO was the first in diving in 2012 to introduce X-FOAM blend neoprene as part of our ongoing effort to better protect divers and our environment. All SCUBAPRO neoprene is X-FOAM.
- PETROLEUM FREE made from limestone neoprene.
- ONLY FORMULA WHICH COMPLIES TO P.A.H. TESTS ensuring fewer pollutants.
- LIGHTER WEIGHT for travel and comfort.
- GREATER ELASTICITY increases comfort and mobility.
- HIGHER INSULATION EFFICIENCY for better heat retention.
- VERY DURABLE for years of diving adventures.