The Halcyon Eclipse buoyancy compensator is establishing a new standard for single-tank diving while creating unprecedented streamlining and eliminating the many useless “features” that clutter traditional buoyancy compensators. The Eclipse wing has a long, narrow profile that supports the diver’s single tank along his or her entire length, preventing unnecessary drag and minimizing in-water effort. Meanwhile, the infinitely adjustable harness prevents the frustrating lack of control found with typical buoyancy compensators. This added stability reduces drag by encouraging a streamlined position — these changes result in less effort and more diving fun.
Key Components of the Eclipse BC System
- Eclipse Buoyancy Compensator (wing) - Available in 20-, 30-, or 40-lb. (9-,14-, or 18-kg) lift capacity
- Choice of aluminum or stainless steel backplate- standard or small size
- Complete Secure Harness- Infinitely adjustable, and designed to fit you perfectly
- Halcyon Storage Pak for convenient stowage of lift devices
- Stainless steel Single-Tank Adaptor with two cam straps accommodates a weighted insert
- All Eclipse wings are CE-certified