Eclipse MTX-R Set
Eclipse MTX-R Set specially chosen for diving in any water condition and a high level of comfort to create a pefect trim.
This Eclipse MTX-R Set Contains
- Halcyon Eclipse 40LBS
- Apeks Regulator set MTX-R & MTX-R Octopus
- Halcyon Standard SPG
- 65cm HP Hose
Description Eclipse MTX-R Set
The new MTX-R is based on the MTX, a regulator that was developed in accordance with the United States Navy Experimental Dive Unit extreme cold water test. Innovations in design mean that the MTX-R regulator performs in almost freezing water at a depth of over 60 metres, something that very few other regulators on the consumer market can boast.
With an innovative first stage design that helps to prevent ice build up around the diaphragm, the MTX-R is reliable, rugged and expedition ready.
Features MTX-R Regulator Set
- A first of its kind, over-moulded first-stage end cap and environmental diaphragm to prevent ice build-up that could cause a free flow in extreme circumstances.
- Forged 1st stage body gives maximum thermal performance.
- Ribbed diaphragm clamp on the 1st stage ensures improved heat exchange in cold water conditions.
- Angled HP ports allow for optimal hose routing and transmitter fitting.
- Parallel turret ports allow for improved hose orientation.
- Superb protection from impact damage on both the 1st and 2nd stage.
- Simple to use 2nd stage with no dive adjustment controls and a reduced chance of free flow.
- Double swivel hose for greater freedom of movement and comfort.
- Patented heat exchanger surrounds the valve mechanism, dissipating the cold caused by gas expansion while drawing in the warmth of the ambient water.
- Developed in accordance with the United States Navy Experimental Dive Unit extreme cold water test.
- Tested for Octopus use to 60 metres in cold water.
Specifications MTX-R Regulator Set
||Yoke and DIN available
|Type of first stage
||Over-balanced diaphragm design, environmentally sealed
||One piece forged body
|Number of HP ports
||2 (7/16" UNF)
|Number of MP ports
||5 (3/8" UNF)
|Environmental Dry Kit
|First stage exterior
Description Halcyon Eclipse
The Eclipse wing has a long, narrow profile that supports the divers single tank along his or her entire length, preventing unnecessary drag and minimizing in-water effort.
Meanwhile the infinitely adjustable harness prevents the frustrating lack of control found with typical buoyancy compensators. This added stability reduces drag by encouraging a streamlined position. These changes result in less effort and more diving Fun.
Description Halcyon SPG and Hose
Halcyon pressure gauges are as reliable as they are accurate. key features are calibrated for Bar (0-360) nickel plated brass with mineral glass lens.