Scubapro Everdry 4 Female
Scubapro Everdry 4 Female Neoprene Dry is a suit with a slimfit fitting for optimal comfort. Comes with Neoprene neck and wrist seals.
Soft & comfortable like a wetsuit, but keeps you warm & water tight like a dry suit. Lightweight design using high density neoprene, for complete freedom of movement in and out of the water.
Our Scubapro Everdry 4 set Female was created for demanding and recreational divers wanting easy-to-wear advanced dry suit protection. We believe in well being in the water for everyone, everywhere.
EVERDRY 4 DRYSUIT
- Scubapro Everdry 4 Female 4mm new high-density neoprene maintains optimal thermal insulation but weighs 50% less and is significantly softer than any traditional dry suit material, making it the perfect travel companion wherever you may dive. High density neoprene is an intermediate density between pre-compressed and standard neoprene and gives Everdry4 its 'revolutionary' status. Soft & comfortable like a wetsuit but warm and water tight like a dry suit. Light in weight but heavy in insulation properties.
- Ensures better protection and buoyancy stability at depth than a traditional wetsuit for peace of mind in all water temperatures, especially cold.
- Featuring Si-Tech balanced side-activated inlet and adjustable outlet valves, facilitating better buoyancy operation and providing increased comfort.
- Reversed construction rolling neoprene neck seal makes the suit easy to get in and out of, guaranteeing watertight protection without the hair-pulling or potential allergy risks of traditional latex.
- Easy-to-repair neoprene wrist seals for no-leak insulation and comfort.
- Dry back zipper with neoprene protection flap keeps water out. Unprecedented durability promises zipper longevity.
- Elastic, adjustable & removable suspender system for a better fit.
- 5 & 6.5mm anatomically shaped hood with prolonged neck & soft skin-like neoprene face & neck seals, plus air release valve system, keeps you dry & comfy where you need it most.
- Streamlined heavy duty boots with soft neoprene lining, anti-slip feature and fin strap retainers easily fit your favorite fins. No need for a second pair of dry suit specific fins. Lightweight construction lessens both swimming and walking fatigue.
For more information about how a drysuit works, read this blog!
For more information about drysuits for beginners, read this blog!